Thursday, October 1, 2009

Disney Live Road Show

So for Duke's Birthday we bought him a ticket for the Mickey's Rockin' Road Show Live at the Nokia Theater, it was so much fun. It was me, Ryann, Angela, and Duke, we made a whole day of it. We made sure we got there early to get the kids situated because we did not know how it would be taking them down there. Of course Angela and I made our kids stand in front of the Michael Jackson memorial boards and take their pictures. Us mom's loved Michael Jackson!! The show was very cute and had the kids on their feet rockin' out. Oh and yes Angela and I were rockin' out also, I don't know who was rockin' more us or the kids. I think we also bought everything they had there, little toys, snow cones, popcorn, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, soda, and of course Mickey Ears. Can't wait for the next outing.


Ryann getting ready for big show.


Yes we made them do it



Yes and Duke also









No comments:

Post a Comment