Thursday, September 24, 2009

Friends

This was a picture taken a few years ago as you can tell. Ryann is so young here I don't even thing she was one yet. Looking back at this picture just reminds me how lucky I am to have such GREAT friends. Yup, these our all of our kids. Who would of thought that we would have all these kids, and to think since this picture was taken we have added two more little girls to the girl clan. We also have 3 boys that refused to get in the picture with all these girl, typical boys. =) If you would have told us 10 years ago that we would have all these beautiful kids we would have just laughed and went on our way to the beach or something. =) I am so thankfull for all your friendships and looking forward to many more years of fun as our kids grow up together. Love you all!!

Top row: Mikayla and Katilyn
Middle row: Gabriella, Ashley, and Rylee
Bottom row: Ryann

No comments:

Post a Comment